MASSAGE FOR ELDERLY AND INFIRM 30min £30 50 min. £55. Mobile service available in 5 miles radius £60/ 50 min.
Caring touch can have profound, positive effects on one's mental and
emotional state; this is especially true for those who are elderly or infirm.
Massage provides physical and mental stimulation from an "outside" person
not involved in routine care. This can relieve boredom for the mentally alert
and help disoriented reconnect with the present time and place.
As an individual relaxes, daily frustrations can seem less overwhelming. A
person who feels better after a compassionate touch session may be more
inclined to be physically active, to socialize with others, or simply smile at
Nurturing touch can calm the anxious or agitated person who feels
frightened, depressed or out of control. The person feels less lonely and is
reassured that he or she is still important, that someone cares. This
generally improves their overall state of mind.
Releasing muscle tension through compassionate touch can:
* Increase blood circulation allowing the body to help heal itself
* Improve balance, coordination, and mobility
* Result in more restful sleep
* Decrease the need for pain or sleeping medication
* Increase energy
* Ease and deepen breathing
* Improve appetite and digestion
* Help relieve constipation
* Positive influence on the immune system
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO ORDER OUR ELEGANT VOUCHER.